Friday, March 15, 2013

Welcome To My SilverScreen

HI!

Welcome to my silver screen..

My nickname is Kiky. As long as I remember, I always feels excited whenever I see a movie. I'm not a movie expert, but I do like watching and write about movies. So, this blog is my place to fulfill my passion about motion picture. 

Basically, this blog will be full with my movie reviews or simply movie thingy (of course it doesn't including celebrity gossip). Summer movie, blockbuster movie, rom-com, action, european and since I come from Indonesia, I might be also reviewing Indonesian movie or another Asian movie.  

I have to admit that I don't really good at writing in English, so may be this blog will be 80% written in my mother language, which is Indonesian. But I hope over the time I will improve my English and do more posting with this international language, so I could gain more reader from other country. 

And I can't promise you that I will always keep posting regularly, because sometime I do feel too tired, too busy with my college life or just too lazy to write about movie that I have watched. 

So lets my passion play begin.. 

PS: if you are interested to know me better, just visit my social media account: instagram - facebook - twitter - pinterest - tumblr 

cheers,
Kiky

2 comments:

  1. Askum,ki gw pengen rekomen satu pelem manteb bgt,judulnya "power puff girl" keren tuh.......piisss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anon, kalo lo adlh org bernama jo yg gue temuin nyangkut di stasiun sudirman, kindly contact me via daniarcikita@gmail.com ato cantumin aja kontak email lo disini :))

      Delete